Holiday Wishes From Beth

My good friend Beth Fisher sent another email over a week ago. Let's see what she has to say about my brianchild this time.

Subject: Happy Holidays
Hello,

We have been moving through the human body systems quickly.  As a result, there have been three quizzes in rapid succession.  The children have been working very hard and are visibly exhausted.  Originally, I had a quiz on the nervous and endocrine systems scheduled for Wednesday, December 16th.  In the spirit of the holidays, I have decided not to quiz on this material.  I have also decided to take the children's highest score from the three human body quizzes and count it twice in their average.  This is my gift to them in recognition of all their hard work.

We will be working on a writing assignment towards the end of the week in the computer lab.  This will serve as a culminating activity for the human body unit.

Happy Holidays!  B. Fisher

Phantasma was upset that there was no quiz on the endocrine system, since that was her favorite one. So for Christmas, she'll get a quiz as a stocking stuffer. She's a very smart child and likes to have her intelligence tested. A lot. We're also giving her a DIY chemistry set and maybe something girlie like a bracelet. She really wants a puppy, but the Stripey and White Ones rule the house and we must not upset them.

Do you want to see Phantasma's endocrine test results or anything else that goes on with my miracle child? Let me know by commenting below or emailing me.