Zombie Thursday: I know your type-- tall, dark, and dead!

Zombie Thursdays is a weekly feature with guest blogger, Miranda. You can read more about her here.


Hey, fellow zombie fans! I hope everyone had a great time eating some brains and turkeys last week. This week’s blog may seem like kind of a cop out, but I have to admit I have been entertaining some guests, family, friends, and starting to gear up for Christmas.  So, next week the blog will be very well researched and lengthy. But until then I will leave you with a zombie song that has been stuck in my head and has been driving me crazy! It comes from a game called ‘Plants vs. Zombies’ (see www.plantsvszombies.com to play). In the game, the zombies are trying to attack a nice suburban home... but the household plants and shrubs have other plans! Players build an army of plants to attack the zombies and thus save the day! After beating the game, you get to see this video.  However, the creators just put it up on YouTube anyway to draw attention to the game.


So, enjoy!