Goals: I Gots 'Em

I gave up doing New Year's Resolutions a long time ago because I never had the commitment to follow through with whatever it was I resolved not to do like eating ice cream for breakfast.* Why bother resolving yourself into action because everyone else on the planet is doing the same thing?

Because of my history with them and because I find it pointless, I'm still not doing resolutions. Instead, I have come up with some goals. (I know that resolutions are comprised of goals, but humor me by thinking they aren't related. Thank you.)

Goal making and I have a tumultuous affair and I never know how it will all turn out. I've been working on these goals for months a few weeks and while they're large in scale, there are baby steps in there. Today is the first time I'll be putting them in writing too. The logic is if I publicly announce them, I can be called on it. (I hope you do call me on them!)

So while the drum roll goes off in my head, I present you with Alicia's Goals Through the Summer Solstice.
  1. Complete the most recent FALLING TO NORMAL revision before conference time.
  2. Keep up with the blogging.
  3. To drop at least 1 pants size.
  4. Clean the litter box on a more frequent basis.
That's it. Four goals, all attainable by June. The most challenging one will be the litter box.

Have you set goals or resolutions for 2010? What are they?

*For the record, ice cream can be a very nutritious breakfast food. Depending on the flavor, you can get protein and fruit in addition to dairy.