Latte Love

Thanks to the girls at YA Highway yesterday, I got a five minute time waster.

Alicia's Result: Triple Grande Vanilla Lattes and . . . other drinks
on quiz: What Kind of Writerly Snack Are You?
Who: Night Owls and Daredevils

When: Morning, noon and night. It’s a writers’ life, yo.

Why: Because all the greats were alcoholics. Because seven am comes way too early when you’ve been up writing until 4. Because you want to be one of those people who claims they just spit their coffee all over their keyboard cuz it was so funny! *passes baby wipes*
Quiz SchoolTake this quiz & get your result

Even though I joke about doing a drunken free-write, I'm not one for drinking while writing.* Caffeine-fueled is the way to go for creativity - mass quantities of Diet Coke, Rockstar Low Carb, and coffee get consumed.

I do go through phases of Vanilla Latte Love. Out of all the fancy-pants drinks at Starbucks and Seattle's Best, the vanilla latte is my go-to caffeinated drink. You may have seen my series of entries called "Coffee" on MySpace back when that's where the cool kids were.

If you haven't, no worries. (You were worried, right?) My brilliance can be found below.

August 24, 2006
Coffee
Current mood: content
Coffee is good. Vanilla lattes are even better. Ahhh.....


Friday, August 25, 2006
Coffee Part II
Another day, another latte. I am FLYING. I'm ready for a marathon.

Friday, September 01, 2006
Coffee Part III: A Love Affair
Current mood: working

I really am a fan of vanilla nonfat extra foam lattes right now. It's the perfect combination of coffee with the sugar I love. It makes me happy. Also, the buzz is much milder than the black iced coffee high I've been sporting the past 2 days at work.**

I'll pay for my love of my little bean drink. I know I will. It happens every month, but right now I could care less. Three cheers for coffee related beverages!
What's your favorite coffee drink?

*Except for that time when D and I killed a bottle of wine to get past a horrible block in a chick lit we've been working on since the womb.
**I still get the iced black coffee buzz every morning.

________
Last.fm hit of the day: Dream Song by Ministry