- I've never ridden a bicycle. LIE. Even though I've never mastered riding *without* training wheels, I have ridden a bike.
- Whenever I find a mushroom on my plate, I hurl it across the room. LIE. While I hate mushrooms, I'll push them off onto someone else or I stick them on the edge of my plate. I don't think I've ever thrown food in my life*.
- My 9-5 job should have ended three and a half years ago. TRUE. My current 9-5 job started as a part-time data entry gig to help pay for my wedding. I was only supposed to be there for
three weekssix months.
- The Stripey One was my first pet. LIE. In 2000, I won a blue-green and red beta fish. His name was Norbert.
- I hate giraffes. TOTAL LIE. My imaginary friends growing up was a giraffe and as an adult I think they are some of the prettiest animals.
- Chocolate sucks. Peanut butter chocolate sucks more. LIE. I heart chocolate and peanut butter so much I have three jars of Dark Chocolate Dreams at my disposal.
- I met Hubby at a strip club. LIE. Hubs and I met at the theatre we both worked at.
And I'm passing the torch of Creative Blogger onto...
* The exception of course was during Eclipse when in a moment of heckling glee, threw popcorn at
Last.fm hit of the day: Grace by Ministry