Friday, September 17, 2010

Not About Lemurs At All

It's Friday and the event planning dragons are totally breathing down my neck.

What does that mean?
If you're just joining the part that means no true post today.

Well, that stinks.
I know.

Are you sure you're not in a Bejeweled vortex?
While I have taken a Bejeweled break, I'm no way stuck in a vortex.

I don't really believe you, but will play along.
Thanks.

So now what?
A picture. Because that's how I roll.






How awesome is this sign? It was on the lemur display at the Southwick Zoo. Unfortunately, we didn't see any babies wandering around, but there were tons of other cool things going on that I promise to blog about someday soon.

Lurkdom, do you have any zoo stories for me?

____
Last.fm hit of the day: Evening by Calabrese

6 comments:

  1. That sign is the best thing I've seen all day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to the Lincoln Park Zoo a few weeks ago and saw a gorilla poop into its hand, pick through it and eat parts. I am always amazed at how similar gorillas and humans are... but I was glad to see at least some major things are different. For most people anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see my monkey at the Southwick Zoo? I'm still kinda traumatized by that ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Miranda - I think that's the grosses thing I've heard this week.

    @ d - Yes, the monkey is still there and is still doing the same things. Am thinking of blogging about him. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did the monkey traumatize anyone while you were there? I think I'm still scarred for life.

    Yes, the monkey story needs to be told. But it's not a family-friendly story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The monkey tried to traumatize but SIL ran away.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails