Thursday, September 2, 2010

Zombie Defense Revisited




While Miranda traipses around the wilds of DragonCon and I lose bits of my creative soul in the office, I present you with today's Zombie Thursday using my final two minutes of work.

As you know, I'm a bit of a fangirl when it comes to Wednesday 13. While reading one of the hundreds of current interviews, this popped up during an interview at Soundsphere:
OK now your random question – in the event of a zombie outbreak, what weapons would you use to defend yourselves and why?
Miranda's talked about this before. For a recap, click here. To find out his answer, continue below.

Probably a hammer and a tomahawk because there both about the same weight and easy to move around, and I’ve always wanted to hit someone with a hammer. I’m a big zombie movie fan and I watch a lot of stuff. I was watching 'Zombieland' not too long ago and there was a guy with all of these weapons in the back of his truck, and he just uses his favourite ones like the hedge clippers or whatever he feels like. I think I would be a bit like that, but my first kill would have to be with the hammer or tomahawk.
For the record, I loved Zombieland. But, let's bring back the weaponry question today...

When the apocalypse comes, what will your weapons of choice be? Today I'm going with napalm.

_____
Last.fm hit of the day: Guilty as Sin by DevilDriver

3 comments:

  1. Loved this post!!! This was so awesome!!! I'm still contemplating my weapon of choice, but I'm going to go different... like maybe an invisibility shield... yeah, to be invisible, that would protect me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of an invisibility shield to defeat the zombies. The possibilities seem endless.

    Thanks for stopping by Jen and welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't really know weapons well.. >w< But Some kind of torch that wouldn't actually blow out would be nice >> BURN ZOMBIES

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails