Friday, November 12, 2010

Best. Advice. Ever.

Everyone in The Lurkdom has received some form of advice over the years: boring, needless, obvious, or otherwise just stupid. Yours truly isn't the exception. I've heard advice that I could have gone without knowing*.

My favorite piece however, I received from an acquaintance in high school.

Think about it.

What's the best piece of advice you've gotten?


* Like which performance enhancer is best to use. Thank you, but no.
______
Last.fm hit of the day: Friday I'm in Love by The Cure

2 comments:

  1. In the words of my 7th grade history teacher ... Never let a polar bear jump on your Volkswagen - the doors might fall off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Never try to teach a pig to sing: it wastes your time and annoys the pig." Robert A. Heinlein

    Truer words never written.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails