Back in the Swing of Things

So this is what 2011 looks like: the Boxing Day blizzard melted away and the clack of keyboards everywhere. I'm trying to stay positive since it's only January 3rd.

Everyone is talking about their resolutions and their goals. Since I've already done that, I want to talk about what you can look for here on The Pie* in the coming months.

  1. Zombies. Of course there'd be zombies. Miranda can talk more about what we can expect on Thursdays.
  2. Movies and the Writing Journey. I had so much fun with the Follow That Bird blog that I plan to have movies and writing a regular feature.
  3. Contests. I'm nearing 75 lurkers, not to mention the hopeful 100. There should be contests for this.
  4. Blog Spotlights.
  5. Book Reviews. I can guarantee that there will be at least 12 of these.

Of course, I'm always open up to suggestions on content. Tell me what you'd like to see over here.

* Yes, I've given the blog a nickname.
________
Last.fm hit of the day: Horror Movie Baby by The Texas Drag Queen Massacre