With 59 minutes left until the long weekend starts, I'm flat out. The Tuesday/ Wednesday blizzard didn't deter my work effort, but the day after did. I didn't get to my desk until this time yesterday*. Today was only a drop better. My brain's buzzing with stuff*.
Next week will be better I promise.
Because of this full-brain syndrome, I thought I'd share a few random thoughts with you.
- I can't handle long blog posts. I start to lose focus halfway through.
- I also can't handle most prog rock. That's a case of "too many notes."
- It's difficult to edit your WIP when you stupidly forget your marked up pages in your office "to do" pile*.
- If you could lose weight by eating pasta only, I'd now be a size 2.
- I finally found someone in this office who listens to industrial metal.
What random thing would you like to share?
* It's kinda hard to do work when you're not at your desk.
* That I can't articulate what that means is probably bad.
* And I would've forgotten it again if I didn't type that.
Last.fm hit of the day: Nihilistic Stency by Lightning Swords of Death