Now that the weather has decided to rise to a decent late-spring temperature*, I can enjoy all the tacky glory the residents put out. This one is particularly interesting because I can't decide what is on top of the corn cob - corn silk or dog hair.
This is very disturbing. Why are you showing us this?
Because I have questions that only you can answer!
- How did the raccoon get the corn?
- Why is the alligator okay with being a taxi?
- Is the raccoon PRAYING to the corn for safe passage through the mulch?
- Is the alligator vegetarian?
Let's get this started!
* And my revisions are just about done.
Last.fm hit of the day: Judgement by Anathema