It's About...

Every Wednesday, YA Highway asks their readership a simple question to answer on your blog. Once you answer, you link your blog in the comments for other readers to hop on board. This is Road Trip Wednesday.

Today's topic: You're re-reading one of your favs when someone asks the dreaded question: "What's that book about?" Give us your best off-the-cuff blurb of any book, any genre, and have your readers try to guess the title in the comments!

Oh, how I hate love a good guessing game, but I do plan on rereading it this summer, so bonus.

However, we know I have issues saying what a book is about. The Weekend of Awesome girls saw this firsthand when I struggled with my elevator pitch for Phoenix Rising. Holly witnessed it when after I gave said pitch and she asked a question. My answer was "uhhhh..."

In short, I never do the book justice.

Oh, boo-hoo. Stop stalling.
Okay, okay!

In order to protect one, three 14-year old boys are sent far away from home. Little do they know the country town they've been instructed to stay in isn't safe for them and when the one that needs protecting falls for the one girl he shouldn't, everyone is at risk.


I'm pretty sure only one who lurks will get this, so I'll make a deal with you. Take your best guess below. Then, come back this afternoon for some clues to point you in the right direction. Also, don't forget to enter my Circa notebook contest.



Update, 4 PM: Only one person sorta guessed, but I figured she would. So it's hint time.

wizard thinkingIt involves a series of books that I blog about a lot. (Look at the label for the name.) The book I'm specifically referencing has this guy (found on the left) in the title. It also was made into a comic book series.



______
Last.fm hit of the day: Locked in the Dark Side by Negative