Zombie Accessories Make Me Cool


Zombie Thursdays is a weekly feature with guest blogger, Miranda. You can read more about her here.

Not only are zombies just fun, they also come in handy (and not just as mindless slaves). As you all may remember, not only do I love watching zombie movies, reading zombie books, and talking about zombies, I also like to accessorize with the undead!

Recently, I came to the conclusion that I what I do for a living is the thing I probably hate doing the most in the world. One of the perks of the job I dislike is some friendly stock options. Anticipating (hoping) that I may not be at this job for much longer, I decided to sell my stock. A good portion of the profits went to making my credit card debt vanish, but I also decided that I should buy myself one completely unnecessary item that I otherwise couldn't afford.

Enter the Iron Fist "zombie chomper" purse and wallet! I was able to find the purse cheap online and even had a discount coupon, so that's why I went with *two* unnecessary items.


This bag is just fun! It's pretty large (although not wide), so it holds a lot of my stuff. It also gets a lot of looks and compliments for it's uniqueness. The wallet is great because it has many card slots, a pocket for bills, and a zippered pouch for coins, etc. One of my main complaints about wallets is that they don't have enough space, and if they do have enough space, they're usually huge and bulky. Not so with the zombie wallet!


Also recently, I attended a first round job interview with another company. To my delight, one of the human resources girls introduced herself and claimed to love zombies! Good news to me, as I happened to be using my zombie purse that day. Will it get me the job? No, unlikely. Will I be remembered? I sure hope so!

Iron Fist makes other items in this design scheme, including a bikini, heels, flats, and shirts. What other zombie accessories do think it would be cool to own?