Right. For once I'm blogging ahead of schedule and catching up on TV to boot, so I might as well warn you: sarcasm will be aplenty.
1) Do you think you're hot?
Such an odd question, but it has such an easy answer. Nope.
2) Upload a pic or wallpaper you're using.
Since I'm on the home machine I get to share the cuteness the graphic designer at work made for me. It's of The Stripey One.
|Isn't this awesome?|
3) When was the last time you ate chicken?
Thursday night at b Good in Boston. It was a grilled chicken breast because I've grown tired of burgers.
4) What were you thinking while doing this?
- Since I'm watching the season finale of The Vampire Diaries, I'm wondering if this is the kiss of death for Damon.
- Also since I'm about 1/3 of the way through Anna and the French Kiss, I'm wondering about what's next in the plot.
- I'm also humming a Slipknot song, which you'll learn about in number 5.
5) What song/songs have you listened to recently..
What haven't I listened to recently?*
- The Virus of Life by Slipknot
- Lay Your Body Down by Poison
- Lovely Bones by Josh Todd
6) Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
*sigh* Yes. There's only that's stuck: Leesh. I'd rather you don't call me that though. Alicia works just as well.
7) Tag five blogger buddies.
I'll go with the Weekend of Awesome ladies: Erinn, Pam and Quita, Holly**, and KO.
That's it. Enjoy your fourth!
* I do listen to music all day.
** She's honorary, after all.
Last.fm hit of the day: Slit My Wrist by Murderdolls