Why I Write

Every Wednesday, YA Highway asks their readership a simple question to answer on your blog. Once you answer, you link your blog in the comments for other readers to hop on board. This is Road Trip Wednesday.

Today's topic: What's your numero-uno reason for writing?

This is such a great question and oddly one that no one in my life has asked me. I guess it's a good thing some of them lurk here. *waves to The Lurkdom*

I write for the prestige, of course. That and the money because we all know that writing is a get rich quick scheme and I know that I need to find a hot pool boy for the house I'm going to be moving into. Don't worry, you're all invited.

Best. House. Ever. Source: homeaway.com via Alicia on Pinterest
And while this house is awesomely fantastic*, it's not the reason why I write.

I write because there's nothing else I would rather do. I love it and if I go a certain amount of days without it, you better steer clear. Writing makes me happy and complete. If this was my day job, I'd be the happiest employee in the world.

Don't forget to stop by YA Highway to see what others are saying.



* Not to mention has the funniest house description ever.
______
Last.fm hit of the day: From Dust to the Beyond by God Is An Astronaut