Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Things That Amuse Me: Tacky Christmas

It's a known fact among my group of friends that I don't really rock the Christmas spirit. If there's not a sense of tacky, chances are I'm not into it. I mean, there is a reason why I own a six-foot royal purple tinsel tree.

So imagine my utter happiness when Bestie Danielle told me about the chicken nativity scene.

That's right. There's a chicken Jesus and a chicken Mary. It can't get more better than that. Well, it can and you can see more here.

Confess, Lurkdom! What's your favorite Tacky Christmas item?

Last.fm hit of the day: Graveyard Love Song by Miguel and The Living Dead


  1. What I want to know is why that Chickentivity is so expensive! $70 for the nativity and another $40 for the wise roosters? WTF? How am I supposed to buy my mom the Ultimate Christmas Chicken at that price?

  2. This is great. I have friends who raise chickens who might need these. There is a house with a ton of inflatables in my neighborhood, the Christmas display is amazing.


Related Posts with Thumbnails