I started the week off with bang, clearing out the small goals so I could focus on the bigger one. Then, I dragged my feet. A lot.
How I Did Last Week
Continue SCENES FROM LAST NIGHT revisions.DONE, but still in progress. Send out 3 queries.DONE Beta a friend's picture book.DONE Get up at 5 AM Monday-Friday so I can walk to work before it gets way too hot.DONE. Well, sort of. I was up 5.10 every day. Even Saturday.
- Walk every day, even if it's to Dunkin and back. Only 6 days, not bad.
Add voice exercises to Scrivener template.DONE
- Stretch goal-->Get at least halfway through final workshop of PLANNING YOUR NOVEL. Ha ha. No. Because I was dragging my feet so much on revising SFLN.
My Goal(s) For This Week
- Continue SCENES FROM LAST NIGHT revisions.
- Get up at 5 AM Tuesday-Friday so I can walk to work before it gets way too hot.
- Walk every day (except today).
- Stretch goal-->Get at least halfway through final workshop of PLANNING YOUR NOVEL
One Word/Phrase That Sums Up What I RevisedSo much work.
Biggest Challenge I Faced This WeekOvercoming revision fear. Whenever I start revising I almost become paralyzed by the idea that revising could make my WIP worse.
Something I Love About My WIPThis revision process. Normally I grumble and swear--and I'm still doing that--but the way I have this revision set up is interesting. Because of the timeline I'm dealing with, I actually have a grid. See?
|SFLN Timeline & Revision Grid|
How did you do this week?