So these goals things. When I'm not actually doing something creative (like brainstorming The SNI) and focusing on more other side of the brain (like revising), everything crashes to an almost stop. No joke. Plus, this weekend I was at ComiConn at Mohegan Sun because Hubby was doing that joke thing. He killed it. Hopefully, this means he'll get serious about his comedy again.
Also, I get bored at casinos. And claustrophobic on exhibition floors. The things you learn about yourself at the most random times, right?
How I Did Last Week
- Complete the beta I started last week. I completed 2 rounds of it, but sometimes a third is in order. THAT hasn't happened.
- Walk every day. 6 out of 7.
Complete reading final workshop of PLANNING YOUR NOVEL.DONE. Stretch goal-->Think about the Assassin Project and the boy band books and formulate a rough revision plan.DONE. This is basically a whole bunch of questions that need answering, but now I know what needs to be done.
My Goal(s) For This Week
- Do my final pass on the beta from last week.
- Begin betaing another friend's manuscript.
- Walk every day.
- Fold and put away laundry.
- Stretch goal--> Continue thinking about revision plan for the boy band book.
- Additional stretch goal --> Do some research for The SNI.