Because of the revision cave, I wasn't able to pre-game today's post. So, I'm writing this from the confines of the day job desk before I get some revision time in. This, by the way, seems to be the preferred revision method for SFLN. I prefer the bed and The Stripey One. It's so weird how fickle WIPs can be.
How I Did Last Week
Continue SCENES FROM LAST NIGHT revisions. So, so close to finished. As of last night, I have 40 pages left to revise. Then I have some new scenes to write. Get up at 5 AM Tuesday-Friday so I can walk to work before it gets way too hot.Done. And because of that, I've been revising in the morning. My brain is toast in the evening.
- Walk every day (except today). Erm, well. I walked every work day.
- Stretch goal-->Get at least halfway through final workshop of PLANNING YOUR NOVEL. Nope. Revision takes precedent, though I have been thinking of the SNI and how it may not be a NaNo novel after all.
My Goal(s) For This Week Continue
- SCENES FROM LAST NIGHT revisions.
- Get up at 5 AM Tuesday-Friday so I can walk to work before it gets way too hot.
- Walk every day.
- Beta a friend's manuscript.
- Stretch goal-->Get at least halfway through final workshop of PLANNING YOUR NOVEL.
One Word/Phrase That Sums Up What I RevisedTaking too long.
Biggest Challenge I Faced This WeekThe Tower. I stupidly decided to reread The Dark Tower series, completely forgetting how much of a junkie I am for it. Now when I should be revising, I'm thinking about what I just read like a literary Rhea of the Coos. Or I'm on Pinterest looking up fan art.
Something I Love About My WIPEven though I'm not there yet, the mimes.
Good luck on hitting those goals this week.