Accountability Monday

We're at mid-September already, Lurkdom. How is this happening? How can we make it stop? Or at least go on pause because I have a lot of stuff to do and haven't done half of it because of life.

Speaking of doing or not doing things, you're here to see how I did last week. I almost forgot. If you're new, welcome to Accountability Monday where I tell you my goals for the week and how I did last week. Anyone can join in. :)

How I Did Last Week 

Simply put, bad. I completed my read through SCENES FROM LAST NIGHT and inserted all of my handwritten notes into the manuscript, but that's it. I kept wanting to nap and read Dark Tower 5 instead.

My Goal(s) For This Week 


  • Achieve 2-3 hours of revision per day for SCENES FROM LAST NIGHT.
  • Actually start that exercise routine we failed to do last week.

Biggest Challenge I Faced This Week

Motivation and anxiety. The day job triggers my anxiety something fierce which makes everything else a major challenge. So things like reading or hours of Pinterest seem like a smarter alternative.

Something I Love About My WIP 

Right now, not much. There is so much work that still needs to be done. Damn you, Past Alicia for not working hard enough!

Random Factoid From the Week

At 13 pounds, a full grown dachshund is SMALLER than The White One and one pound heavier than The Stripey One.
Image from Pinterest

So, Pam and Quita are doing the 777 Challenge today. Go check out what they're doing!

Are you working on any goals or major things this fall? Want support/encouragement/accountability? Let me know.