Fact: I was a very prolific blogger. Further fact: Unemployment and subsequent employment threw all of that out of the window. Because of this summer's Ready. Set. WRITE! I managed to blog more than I have in years. And because of this, I'm going to continue with the blogging.
Starting today! My new blog schedule will be Mondays and Wednesdays*. Mondays will be similar to what I've done over the summer by sharing goals and achievements. The other day will be a wild card.
For Accountability Mondays, I'll use the following headers:
- How I Did Last Week
- My Goal(s) for This Week
- Biggest Challenge I Faced This Week
- Something I Love About My WIP
- Random Factoid of the Week
Since I consider it fall as soon as September graces the calendar, I have new goals for the season. There much smaller than the summer's goal. If I learned one thing from RSW, too many goals can force burnout.
This fall, my goals are:
- Complete a new round of revisions for SCENES FROM LAST NIGHT now that I got beta feedback.
- Complete research on The SNI and complete a first draft.
- Maintain exercise routine.
- Stretch goal--> Begin revisions on the boy band book. Oh, and find a title for it.
And my goals for this week are:
- Read through SFLN and make tons of notes for improvement.
- Spend 5-10 hours revising.
- Ease into new exercise routine with Hubby by some hardcore walking.
Feel like you need to do something like this? Join in. The more, the merrier!
*This may change into Fridays. I'm still on the fence about the second day.