Accountability Monday

To keep myself on task with everything I have to do outside of my day job, I've started Accountability Monday where I'll share my successes and failures from the past week and my goals for the upcoming one. If you too need something to keep yourself honest, feel free to join in.

Well, we've entered Week 4 of November. It's a week of all the things at Chez Gregoire: Thanksgiving, continual writing, and a milestone birthday for Hubby. It's also been 4 years since The White One had that horrible surgery because we couldn't figure out what was wrong. (Note: we're still paying off that surgery.. Gladly.)

How I Did Last Week

  • Write about 10K more on The SNI. Success! I've written over 17K this week.
  • Leave the house by 5.30 during the week. Meh. Kinda sorta happened. Most days.
  • Continue to take the stairs at work. Success!

My Goals For This Week

Since last week's goals were attainable and still valid. Let's do a repeat of them, shall we?
  • Write about 10K more on The SNI.
  • Leave the house by 5.30 during the week.
  • Continue to take the stairs at work.

 

 

Biggest Challenge I Faced Last Week

Tiredness. Doing NaNoWriMo is like a month-long tech week and I'm starting to crash. I'll inevitably catch a cold in the next few weeks once I'm done drafting The SNI.

Something I Love About My WIP

I don't know if it's something I love or if it's something I'm trepidatious about. The SNI is beginning to look like a Japanese/Celtic retelling of Romeo and Juliet with monsters. Of course, The SNI's not final yet so this is subject to change, but still.

Random Factoid of the Week

For constipated cats, it's recommended to feed them canned pumpkin.


How's your fall going? Getting lots of stuff done? Share below and then stop by Pam and Quita's blog!