My One Word for 2018

Last year, my word for the year was strive. I felt it was a great word since I had a lot of changes in my life and it was a kind word which gave allowances if I backslid or did not succeed at something. Even now I still use this as a reminder to be kind to myself.

Credit

But strive was so 2017. We're well into 2018 and it's time to focus on the present. This year my word is "create." Create means to bring something into existence which has broad applications. I definitely had writing on the brain when I chose my word but it applies to other aspects of my life as well. Now I'm not consciously creating anything but keep this word in the back of my brain is enough to think outside of the box for solutions, for pursuing creative initiatives, for fostering a creative life in Munchkin.

Do you have a word for this year? If you do, share it below and how you plan to incorporate it in every day life!