Christmas Lights!

I know what you're thinking. 'It's November 4th. What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Rest easy. There's nothing wrong with me. I fully support Christmas coming after Thanksgiving, not before. Nothing is more surreal than purchasing Halloween candy with a backdrop of icicle lights.

That being said, look down.


epic fail pictures

The above picture was in my inbox this morning and almost splashed coffee all over the monitor. This is great for two reasons.
  1. The mall that is next to my office building installed their Christmas lights when I wasn't looking yesterday.
  2. I love me a good Christmas light display. There are a few houses nearby that go hog wild come December 1st and to my hubby's (sometimes) exhausted disgust I have to see them.
I don't know of anyone who doesn't like Christmas lights. They're all glowy and pretty. Or horrifically tacky and even those have some merit. You need to commit to a tacky light display.

You can see more Christmas tackiness here. If you have any other hits, please comment below.