Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So Many Shoes...

... So little time.

In the comment section of the shoe love entry, d talked about how many shoes she had and I requested she send a photo. She complied.


In her email, she says: "As promised, here's my wall of shoes. Two pairs are missing from the pic: my black clogs are under my desk at work and my winter boots are on the front porch."

Do you know someone with more shoes? Is it you? Confess below!

_____
Last.fm hit of the day: Epitaph by L'Ame Immortelle

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I have that many shoes, but they aren't as neat and organized as those are.

    Mine are all in a basket and jammed in various shoe caddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only reason my shoes are that organized is because I actually wear every single pair of them ... Just not all at once. And I hate running around the house looking for a pair of shoes ... or tripping over them.

    On a side note, I actually have TWO pairs of clogs at work. And I think I have a few more pairs of shoes in the basement. I'm not sure. I may have gotten rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My photo will be coming soon. But yeah, I also do not have the strict organization that D has!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails