So thanks Erinn for saying I'm versatile, especially during a time when I'm feeling anything but.
My picks for versatile peeps are...
- Cathy at Run for Grub. She's a fellow Grubbie and running her first marathon to fund Grub Street scholarships. How cool is that?
- Bethany at Bethany's Freelance Life. She's my Twitter friend and a lot of her posts recently get me in the soft spot.
- Heather at Edited to Within an Inch of My Life. She's a mom. She's editing. She recently announced she'll be homeschooling.
- Miranda at Angelic Horrors. She's my co-host here. She's extremely interesting and used to be able to tell you what page the first mention of 1325 Commonwealth Avenue appeared in the Aerosmith biography, Walk This Way.
These are great people. Go check them out.
Seven things about me that don't necessarily make me versatile...
- I wanted to be an Egyptologist, but one of the requirements is to be fluent in Latin, Greek, and French.
- Some days I'm barely fluent in English.
- I have a doppelganger.
- My biggest fear is death by drowning.
- The Gregoire clan is large enough that we could probably rent out an entire hotel.
- Despite owning two cats, my obsession with felines hasn't abated.
- I have 4 writing projects currently drafting themselves in. my. head.
*By changing the rules, I'm not requiring my recipients to forward it along. And I'm not listing 15 people either. I'm keeping the 7 things about me, since I can.
Last.fm hit of the day: Stone Throwers by Johnny Hollow