Welcome to Dead Island


Zombie Thursdays is a weekly feature with guest blogger, Miranda. You can read more about her here.

Moving... oh my. There are very few things that are more stressful. And to add to my stress, as I got home last night, I discovered that my internet was out. Three days earlier than it is supposed to be. As annoying as this is, I can't be too upset or worried about it because I have way too much to do!

So, today is short and sweet as I'm borrowing internet from someone while also hauling boxes to and from my car. I know I promised to introduce you to the second member of my zombie army, however... I am sharing this! A friend recently posted this awesome trailer on Facebook. It's actually a trailer for a video game called Dead Island. Probably one of the most cinematic trailers I've seen for a game and so well done! I don't know much about the game other than it's a first person melee zombie killing game (able to be played with four other players).


Awesome, huh? I kind of wish it were going to be a movie!

Have a great week, and don't forget to enter our HUGE CONTEST!! Okay, back to moving...