Friday, March 11, 2011

Before We Kick It

First off, thanks to Mo for hosting this blogfest. As it's still March 11th over here, we're not late. (PS: If you're new, you should enter our contest.)

The "Bucket List" blogfest is all about things you want to do before you die. Things you want to do before you kick the bucket.


Things Miranda Wants to do Before She Dies

Unfortunately, the past few weeks have been very bad for me. I feel like any list I write is going to sound incredibly emo and depressing, so I'll make my list very brief and tame.

1. Travel to Europe
2. Travel to Asia, specifically Japan
3. Feed the rhinos at the San Diego Zoo
4. See a real flesh eating zombie

That's really it. I'm kind of a boring person!

Things Alicia Wants to do Before She Dies

1. Have a book published the traditional way*.
2. Go to Egypt.
3. Go back to England.
4. Teach the cats how to do housework.
5. Really win the lottery.




That's it, kids. Sorry for the lateness and the non-wittiness of today's entry, but like Miranda, I'm just not feeling it today.


What thing would you like to do before you die?


* For those not in the know, that means through an actual publishing house and not self-publishing.

8 comments:

  1. Miranda - hopefuly you would not see the zombie /directly/ before you die.

    Alicia - if you get the cats on board, send them over to my place next please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you teach your cats, come teach mine thanks.

    Before I die.. hmm..
    Prepare for a very fangirl-based list.

    1. Meet Sarah Brightman
    2. Meet Katy Perry
    3. Own 100 items from Pawstar
    4. Master Poi
    5. Go to Australia
    6.

    I can't think of anything else yet :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Lists, you guys. This Bucket List sounds like a lot of fun. I wish I'd seen it earlier.

    I've given you the Stylish Blogger Award, come by and pick it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can get on board with all the travel, but the zombies... maybe not so much. And Alicia, please do let me know when you train your cats to do housework! Then I can teach mine, too, and we'll have that much more time to write. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've hit my bucket list - marry the love of my life and begin a nonprofit that helps people. Everything else is extra, hopefully spreading the love, which is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would LOVE to travel through Europe, though I'm not sure if I'd like to see any zombies along the way. :) And I'm with you, Alicia--getting a book published and winning the lottery would pretty much make my life complete.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummm. Miranda. The inclusion of a zombie makes yours not really boring at all.

    Alicia- Yes to travel. Me too! and teaching the cats to do housework-- that is the best idea EVER. I'd be content if they could empty their own litter boxes, really.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to feed rhinos too, but hippos more :)
    I'm going to add that one to my neverending bucket list.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails