|You know I'll never get sick of this one.|
I'm sorry. Why?
- Apparently The White One has fleas which means everything in the house needs to be cleaned/scrubbed/boiled in water.
- Reporting to three different managers for the day job is starting to take it's toll.
- My brain is overcapacity and can't process much else*.
Is there anything we can do?Sure.
- Tell people to enter our race to 150 contest. The more people you refer, the more chances you get to win. Also, I really want to ship out all the prizes.
- It's Pi Day and what would Slice of the Blog Pie be without honoring it? But, I'm too lazy to write about pie. Instead, check out this awesome recipe for pie pops.
- If you participated in the bucket list blogfest, I haven't forgotten you. I'll be going through the lists over the course of the day.
- Perri and Kris awarded us with the Stylish Blogger award this week. This is pretty awesome because now we've been given it four times. You can read about this here.
The regularly scheduled dose of random and blogging should resume tomorrow. In the meantime, Lurkdom, tell me how do you handle weeks of insanity?
* It's my belief that my brain is the size of a field mouse.
Last.fm hit of the day: My Brother's Wife by Butthole Surfers