- Take copious notes at every Gregoire function as they are great fodder for character traits.
- Embrace technology sooner. While long-handing will always be close to my heart, there are so many more things you can do with the computer.
- Realize that questioning your sanity is all part of the game. You're not the only one experiencing manic upswings or dark days of the pity party.
- Own stock in the mood stabilizer industry. Given how we can go from "Ohmigod, I have the best idea EVAH!" to a super-emo Eeyore in hours, owning stock this way would remove the need of the day job.
- My ass would get larger. The deeper I dive into a project, the more committed I am to the cause. This means I leave my desk/table/bed less and exercise falls to the wayside.
What did you wish you knew before you started this journey?
Last.fm hit of the day: Tides of Change by Winds of Plague