I'll admit it: I like the Daystar.
I also like the color yellow**.
Today's post isn't about confessions. It's all about what exciting things are on the summer front for yours truly now that Falling to Normal is going out for one more beta***.
- New projects. I mapped out two during Weekend of Awesome and I have a few more in my brain. The first order of business though is to work on something that is purely fun.
- Summer reads. A couple of Fridays back, I listed the books I was planning on reading this summer. Because the all had a light, summery feel, I decided I'd rock that theme as long as I'm able to****.
- New writing techniques. My new thing is to try a new approach with each new project. I have a copy of 90 Days to Your Novel and with both WIPs out for beta, it's the perfect time to try this out.
- Bags. I have a crocheted tote bag pattern I want to try out. Plus I have a few easy patterns for fabric bags I might give a go to.
- Movies. There are so many coming out this summer it's ridiculous. Wizards. Super heros. Poohbear. THE ROOM.
- A redux of Real World Cape Cod. It should be as awesome as last year.
Don't forget to enter to win a signed copy of Jenna and Jonah's Fauxmance!
* We'll overlook the ice cream truck that stops daily outside the day job. For now.
** This is a recent development. My inner goth is working through the shock.
**** This is entirely dependent on what I have in my TBR crate.
Last.fm hit of the day: The Forever People by My Dying Bride