Covers, Posters... Same thing.

Every Wednesday, YA Highway asks their readership a simple question to answer on your blog. Once you answer, you link your blog in the comments for other readers to hop on board. This is Road Trip Wednesday. 


Today's topicWhat are your all-time favorite book covers?

I've talked about covers once before, but some topics just need repeating. The covers below I think would look fantastic poster-sized.

Hush, Hush, Halo, Pawn of Prophecy, Insurgent,
White Cat
, Sunrunner's Fire, A Wrinkle in Time, City of Bones
Out of these eight, my most favorite is the Wrinkle in Time cover. I love it so much that I have a poster of it. Cliff Nielsen's use of colors combined with the depiction of Mrs. Whatsit is breathtaking.


What book cover would you blow up to poster size?


_______
Last.fm hit of the day: M-16 by Descendents