What's With All the Kids and Their Zombies and Their Sex?S



Zombie Thursdays is a weekly feature with guest blogger, Miranda. You can read more about her here.

Do you like sex? Do you like zombies? Do you like sex with zombies?

Yes? Me too! One bit of zombie culture that seems to have a large corner of the market is the sexualization of the undead. Much like I am actively trying to pinpoint exactly "Why Zombies?" I am also trying to figure out "Why Zombie Sex?" On a very basic and rational level, it makes no sense. But there's clearly something to it, or it wouldn't exist in such abundant levels. I'm working to explore this particular topic in more detail and hope to bring you the best (and the weirdest) in zombie sex!

However, much like my sponsor and 'Zombie Thursday' blog host, I agree that this short week has kicked the shit out of me. Therefore, I am putting aside my review/blog on George Romero's Survival of the Dead (which I did in fact see on Tuesday), and instead I am giving you another video by the group Naked Apes. You may recall my post of the video "Fashion Freak" back in April. This video is their zombie stripper follow-up, "Undo Redo." Special thanks again to my friend Shae for showing me this video last year!