FML...

Every Wednesday, YA Highway asks their readership a simple question for you to answer on your blog. Once you answer, you leave your link in the comments for other readers to hop on board. This is Road Trip Wednesday.

Today's question: If your favorite fictional characters submitted to FMyLife, what would they write?


It's been a while since I've read anything that involves my favorite characters, so this is expanded out to characters in my favorite books would post on FMyLife.

"The roses are supposed to be red? FML" - Ace, Two, and Three of Clubs

"Cabin fever is 2500 years alone with a cat. FML" - Althalus (Redemption of Althalus)

"I unknowingly boned my sister. FML." - Arthur Pendragon

"Of all the plague survivors, I'm stuck with the one who can only read 'M-O-O-N.' FML" - Nick Andros (The Stand)

Hubby's even got in on this week's RTW with the final two:
"My name is Edward Cullen. FML"



**SPOILER ALERT**
The final one will ruin The Dark Tower if you haven't read it yet. You've been warned.





 
"Back at the beginning? FML" - Roland Deschain

________
Last.fm hit of the day: Mongoloid by Devo