Hello Zombie?



Zombie Thursdays is a weekly feature with guest blogger, Miranda. You can read more about her here.


I can hardly believe that it is Thursday already! In fact, it snuck up on me so quickly, I even forgot it was Thursday. I'm in the process of moving for the first time ever. Sure, I've lived 'on my own' before-- school, summer jobs, etc. But I've never had my own place, where I was the sole rent payer, the one in charge. That is all about to change in exactly one week! As such, I've spent the last few days trying to find a new place to live, struggled with money, leases, packing, and all that "fun" stuff associated with the moving process.

After a couple of days I ended up finding the perfect place for me. I love it! It's tiny, but has so much character, and I'll definitely be able to make it my own. Although it is technically considered a studio apartment, it actually has a separate room. I think it's a bit too small to be a bedroom, so I have decided to turn it into my totally awesome fun girlie room! The theme? HELLO KITTY! Yes, I love Hello Kitty and the Sanrio world. What of it? Can't a girl like blood and puss dripping zombies and adorable cartoon kitties? Absolutely! But what if they were... combined?

Apparently I am not the only one who adores Hello Kitty and zombies enough to mix the two. Here are some great examples of Hello Zombies! Artwork, a tattoo, even a cake-- Enjoy!