A Word from the Sponsor

Happy Monday Lurkdom!

I want to apologize for the radio silence last week. The 9 to 5 job was in overdrive which triggered a minor meltdown for  yours truly. I think this week will be better, but send me some calorie-free chocolate anyway just in case.

So what's been happening? A lot.

Fun stuff, I hope. Saturday was fun. Hubby and I went to New England's annual Rock and Shock Convention in Worcester. Rock and Shock is an almost-three-day horror convention/massive rock show. It was our first time going and the only reason we did was so I could see Fangirl Crush Numero Uno perform. Murderdolls opened for Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie, and all three sets were worth all the fees Ticketmaster forces. I'll talk more about the con later.

Anything else going on? Personally, nothing I feel like reporting. *But* there are a lot of contests happening right now. TH Mafi is giving away $100 worth of books and you can enter until tomorrow. Writers' Ally is having a Freaky Writing Contest through October 29.

Final thoughts for today? My neighbors set up their Halloween lawn ornaments last night. Bonus.


Have your weeks been too insane? Spill below.


_____
Last.fm hit of the day: Baby's Got a Secret by Vains of Jenna