In the Memetime...

A couple of weeks ago, Alison Miller tagged me in this meme-type thing. Since it's Monday and the majority of us are enjoying hot dogs, parades, and fireworks it's perfect timing. Right? Right?

Right. For once I'm blogging ahead of schedule and catching up on TV to boot, so I might as well warn you: sarcasm will be aplenty.

1) Do you think you're hot?
Such an odd question, but it has such an easy answer. Nope.

2) Upload a pic or wallpaper you're using.
Since I'm on the home machine I get to share the cuteness the graphic designer at work made for me. It's of The Stripey One.
Isn't this awesome?

3) When was the last time you ate chicken?
Thursday night at b Good in Boston. It was a grilled chicken breast because I've grown tired of burgers.

4) What were you thinking while doing this?
Three things:
  1. Since I'm watching the season finale of The Vampire Diaries, I'm wondering if this is the kiss of death for Damon. 
  2. Also since I'm about 1/3 of the way through Anna and the French Kiss, I'm wondering about what's next in the plot. 
  3. I'm also humming a Slipknot song, which you'll learn about in number 5.


5) What song/songs have you listened to recently..
What haven't I listened to recently?*
  • The Virus of Life by Slipknot
  • Lay Your Body Down by Poison
  • Lovely Bones by Josh Todd

6) Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
*sigh* Yes. There's only that's stuck: Leesh. I'd rather you don't call me that though. Alicia works just as well.

7) Tag five blogger buddies.
I'll go with the Weekend of Awesome ladies: Erinn, Pam and Quita, Holly**, and KO.

That's it. Enjoy your fourth!



* I do listen to music all day.
** She's honorary, after all.
______
Last.fm hit of the day: Slit My Wrist by Murderdolls