In Which Cats Stare at Each Other

It's Tuesday, Lurkdom! Last night I completely made 50,000 words on my WIP and I'm hoping that by Wednesday, I'll be 100% done. To celebrate this milestone and to further my sleep dep*, I decided to play with Windows Live Movie Maker. What better way to try a new piece of software than to use  your cats as guinea pigs.

Cats, while they don't "amuse" me per se, they do fascinate me. Their colorings and patterns, the way the pounce bottle caps, their communication. Their stares**.

Disclaimer: I am not cinematographically inclined. What this means to you: there are no smooth transitions.



As you can see, the cats provide me with tons of entertainment. Both videos were taken when I should have been doing something else. The combined video? Again when I should have been doing something else.

Tell me, what do you find yourself doing when you should be doing something else?



* This will explain any ramble-like qualities of this post. Seriously.
** Not really. In fact, The Stripey One creeps me out with her staring a lot.

______
Last.fm hit of the day: The Chain by Fleetwood Mac