How to Cook Brrrraaaaains


Zombie Thursdays is a weekly feature with guest blogger, Miranda. You can read more about her here.

How is everyone surviving the holiday season? So far, I'm not fairing so well. See, I work in retail. I work in one of the most profitable retail stores in the world, and it's kicking my ass. I apologize so much for slacking on my writing duties. If I haven't been working, I've been visiting family for Thanksgiving, having family visit me, and also trying to work on days when I'm not supposed to work because I'm super poor. I hardly know what day of the week it is anymore. So again, I'm sorry for be absent. As Alicia is fond of saying, "Life Happened." I love that phrase. She should copyright it. Well, life has been happening to me.

But I have something really fun for you all! How many of you know what Epic Meal Time is? Let's pretend you don't know anything about it and I will give you a quick run down. Epic Meal Time is an online cooking series, with a twist. The guys on the show are all really legitimate chefs, but the meals are all geared toward a more male oriented (and meat eating audience). Every episode, they basically make everything out of bacon and Jack Daniels. I'm not kidding. But if I actually ate meat, some of the stuff they cook looks delicious!

In the video posted below, the guys all put on some awesome special effects zombie makeup and the main ingredient in this episode is brains! Real brains (I'm assuming cow). If seeing brains kind of disturbs you, you may not want to watch. But the show is hilarious and I recommend checking out all their episodes!

Enjoy Epic Meal Time and good luck with your holiday cooking endeavors!