Ready. Set. WRITE! Week 7
Week 7. Still no beach. this past week was definitely a challenge week. So let's see how I shaped up, shall we?
How I Did Last Week
Work on some business stuff for The Writers' Loft .DONE. For now.
- Send out 3 more queries. This didn't happen.
Get at least halfway through Workshop 9 of PLANNING YOUR NOVEL - completed entire workshop.DONE. I completed the entire workshop.
- Begin revisions on the last third of SCENES FROM LAST NIGHT. Nope. I had to dial it back and work on the timeline for SFLN first. That, at least, is done.
- Continue to walk every day, even if it's just to Dunkin and back. Nope. I only managed 4 or 5 days.
My Goal(s) For This Week
- Continue SCENES FROM LAST NIGHT revisions.
- Send out 3 queries.
- Beta a friend's picture book
- Get up at 5 AM Monday-Friday so I can walk to work before it gets way too hot.
- Walk every day, even if it's to Dunkin and back.
- Add voice exercises to Scrivener template.
- Stretch goal-->Get at least halfway through final workshop of PLANNING YOUR NOVEL.
One Phrase That Sums Up What I RevisedNot quite there yet. I'm identifying some weaknesses in SFLN that I thought I had addressed. Here's hoping I can get these fixed with relative ease.
Biggest Challenge I Faced This WeekNot accounting for time and life. I had a shortened weekend which threw me off my game all week.This week hopefully will go smoother.
Something I Love About My WIPI still love how fast of a read SFN is and I hope I can maintain that once I complete this revision.
How did you all do this week?