Things I Love: The Happiest Cat in the World

If you've been reading this for a while, you know I have a thing about cats. If you've been reading recently, you know that I've been dealing with a lot of life crap. Further, if you know me in real life you also know that the life crap is the kind that's hard or impossible to resolve. Which, in turn, has kinda made me a sad, cynical sack.

Credit
To battle this horrible thing called depression, I use Pinterest to find pictures of things to cheer me. This usually involves looking at cats, dogs, and baby animals in general. Then I found The Happiest Cat in the World.

Yeah, he's been around for a while. But I don't care. He's adorable and seeing him just puts a smile on my face. I'm not the only one who can't resist this happy, happy cat. When I showed Hubby, he had the biggest smile he's had in forever.

That alone is important.

See more on Know Your Meme
But, Alicia, you have two cats. What is it about this cat that makes you so happy?

My cats do make me happy, but I know their temperaments. The White One is a sad cat and The Stripey One is standoffish. The only thing I know about this cat is what I glean from pictures. What I love the most is the utter contentment on its face. In almost all of the pictures, this cat looks like it has a smile--even when there are things on the cat.


So, if you're feeling down and need some cheering, click through the links here and see all the happy cat photos:

What kinds of things do you go to when you need cheering?