Accountability Monday

To keep myself on task with everything I have to do outside of my day job, I've started Accountability Monday where I'll share my successes and failures from the past week and my goals for the upcoming one. If you too need something to keep yourself honest, feel free to join in.

Hubby and I celebrated 8 years of marriage this past week. In honor of that, we apple picked this weekend. 

This is what 8 years of marriage looks like


How I Did Last Week

I completed revisions of SCENES FROM LAST NIGHT. 

My Goals for This Week

  • Incorporate the revisions into Scrivener 
  • Update query letter and synopsis
  • Stretch goal--> SNI plotting 
  • Stretch goal--> Exercise, because it has to happen at some point 

Biggest Challenge I Faced This Week

Burnout. It makes revising hard.

Something I Love About My WIP

That I'm done.

Random Factoid From The Week

Nothing to report this week. I was too focused on getting this revision complete to get distracted by shiny (oh so shiny) things. 

How's your fall going? Getting lots of stuff done? Share below and then stop by Pam and Quita's blog!