We're Not Worthy!
|We're stylin' now!|
Now that our own shameless pimping is out of the way...
So Kate, Perri, Kris, Pam, and Quita thought The Pie was award-worthy. We're a quiet bunch over here, humble, even*. So when someone gives us an award, it's like when Wayne and Garth met Alice Cooper.
Anyway. Like with all meme-awards, there are rules:
- Acknowledge and link back to who gave you the award.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to 10 other bloggers
- My imaginary friend as a child was a giraffe.
- My first apartment was a glorified attic.**
- My first car - The Ghettomobile - was the super hero of cars.
- I snicker way too much when I listen to death metal.
- Alicia + celebrities = social disasters
- I went to my first wake when I was 4***.
- I've contemplated training the cats to do housework more than once. That this would take longer than actually doing the housework hasn't escaped my notice.
7 things about Miranda
- I don't really like zombies, I just pretend to.
- I lie a lot, as in the above statement.
- I have six piercings.
- I drink, on average, four cans of Coke per day.
- Every Sunday, I watch the 'Predator Raw' marathon on msnbc.
- When I was 16, Alicia's dad warned her that I might be a serial killer when we met "in real life" for the first time.
- It turns out, he was correct (but I didn't actually kill Alicia... yet...).
Even though we're humble, we here at The Pie are also rule-benders. I, for instance, eat dessert before dinner more times than is allowed. That being the case, we won't be dishing this out to 10 bloggers, but we will share.
Lisa @ The Cutting Edge of Ordinary
* Yep, that was my attempt at a "humble pie" joke.
** Or 5. Not sure what this says about me...
*** A fact that Miranda and bestie Lisa didn't realize when they came for a visit and ended up walking into my downstairs neighbor's apartment while he was showering. (I still giggle at that.) Note from Miranda-- Oh my... he should have locked his door.
Last.fm hit of the day: Through the Horned Gate by 3 Inches of Blood